Aeronix’s 802.16 EDL Micro is a small conduction cooled, lightweight, scalable data link with analog video input for real time applications. Its software reprogrammable architecture makes it an ideal choice for customer unique solutions as well as standard data link applications.
- The Aeronix EDL Micro data link is a conduction cooled very small, lightweight, modular, and scalable data link. The data link provides for serial control, high quality video transmission, data security, and adaptive data rates with flexible bandwidths. The size, weight, and power consumption is perfect for small and mini unmanned vehiclesto include UAS, USV, and UGV. The EDL Micro can be configured for point to point or multipoint networked Unmanned Vehicle operations. The EDL Micro’s software programmable architecture provides flexibility in waveform choice and provides a robust upgrade path to future waveforms without changing hardware.
- USB On The Go 2.0
- 2 RS-232 Serial Ports
- RS-170 NTSC or PAL Video Input
- Antenna Port
- Input Voltage: 3.3 and 5 Volts With PS: 6-16 Volts
- 1000 mili-Watts RF Output
- Dynamically configurable Bandwidths of 3.5, 7, or 14 MHz
- Adaptive or Fixed Modulations: BPSK, QPSK, QAM16, QAM64, 8PSK, 16PSK